UPDATED COVID-19 OUTBREAK INFORMATION FROM CDC CAN BE FOUND ON THIS PAGE
This is the pediatric practice of Drs. Daphne and Paul Horowitz in Santa Clarita. We have created a very different sort of pediatric experience in order to provide the best care anywhere! We want to get back to the reason we went into medicine to begin with; to deliver care to our patients and treat them like family. Discovery Pediatrics delivers accessible, top quality care, with an emphasis on service and trust. Our welcoming staff, warm, cozy but professional environment, and higher-than-expected level of service distinguish us from all other practices. Discovery Pediatrics values your time and genuinely cares about your family’s health. That’s what we are known for—our sincere commitment to you.
We have small "well" and "sick" reception rooms (nobody should expect to wait, so we don't call them waiting rooms). We don't have receptionists to get in the way between you and us either. Our team members work in both the front and back office; so the chances are good that the person who answers the phone is the same person who took your child's vitals, or gave her vaccines….
Discovery Pediatrics is a unique practice; there is a fee to cover costs that are not normally paid by traditional insurance. We also bill insurance in the same way a traditional office bills insurance companies. Our practice limits the number of children enrolled, in order to provide superior service.
See what some of our patients are saying (Click Here)
Some special features:
- Personal care by physicians and staff who know your child and you.
- Easy access to a doctor -- ALWAYS.
- Guaranteed same-day or next-day appointments.
- Extended time with the pediatrician when necessary.
- Phone calls always handled promptly and professionally.
- House calls in certain situations.
- You may email a request for an appointment 24/7.
- email communication with the doctors and staff.
- Electronic prescription writing and transmission to reduce your waiting time at the pharmacy.
- Legible patient care instructions.