We have small "well" and "sick" reception rooms (nobody should expect to wait, so we don't call them waiting rooms). We don't have receptionists to get in the way between you and us either. Our team members work in both the front and back office; so the chances are good that the person who answers the phone is the same person who took your child's vitals, or gave her vaccines....
Discovery Pediatrics is a unique practice; there is a fee to cover costs that are not normally paid by traditional insurance. We also bill insurance in the same way a traditional office bills insurance companies. Our practice limits the number of children enrolled, in order to provide superior service.
See what some of our patients are saying (Click Here)
Some special features:
- Personal care by physicians and staff who know your child and you.
- Easy access to a doctor -- ALWAYS.
- Guaranteed same-day or next-day appointments.
- Extended time with the pediatrician when necessary.
- Phone calls always handled promptly and professionally.
- House calls in certain situations.
- You may email a request for an appointment 24/7.
- email communication with the doctors and staff.
- Electronic prescription writing and transmission to reduce your waiting time at the pharmacy.
- Legible patient care instructions.
- Online access to some of your child's medical information. Imagine being able to get a copy of your child's immunizations without having to call in, wait for a reply, or get a fax or come into the office.